Sunday 18 January 2015

How to get 10,000 naira Glo airtime..


This is something my friends can't really believe but I think Glo network is trying so hard to beat the likes of MTN, Airtel and Etisalat...

Two days ago I made a post on Glo 4.5Gb. Now this guys have shown that they are in and ready to roll with the Glo overload..




Let me just move straight to the point I know someone is anxious..

How do I get 10,000 naira airtime..?

==>First of all activate the overload promo by
dialing *200#

==>Load your Glo line with 2,500 (You should
get 200% of your recharge, meaning N10,000)

==>Then dial this code *127*58# and 4.5GB

will be given to you.

==>Now to view your Overload balance simply dial #122*7# then press send.. You will get this message in the picture below..

For any issue you don't understand don't fail to use the comment box..

Note:: YOUR OVERLOAD BALANCE WILL LAST FOR 7 DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment