Saturday 1 November 2014

MTN Surprise - Free 100MB To All MTN Users


Sorry for not updating you all about this since morning friends. Ever since when I was born, today has been the most busiest day of my life. I just have to crawl out and make this post.




MTN Surprise is here again and according to them, it is a season of Surprise for every MTN Users. It is not sim selected or Sim elected. Regardless of the kind of sim you are using, so long it is
an mtn sim, you are qualified for this mtn season of surprise.

This Mtn Surprise gives you eleven free sms and 100 free MB on any mtn sim and it will last you for one week.



How Can I Get It?

Just text 11 to 400 and your account will be activated for free 100MB package. Even if your grandma has an mtn sim, she'll also receive her own free mb after sending the above.

Pardon me for bringing this late, it is not my culture but more surprises are coming and I’ll answer all your questions. Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment