Sunday 25 January 2015

BBM Mod - Allow You To Back up Chat, Hide "Read" Status & Change Theme of Your BBM Messenger



I’ll like to dish it the way it is burning… don’t quench the fire because this might be another atomic bomb on your device. I can’t deny the fact that I had and still enjoying the elder brother of Whatsapp called Whatsapp+ couple with the fact that I can customize it the way I want. That is why I’m the boss. Despite the facts that Whatsapp has been banning their elder brother “whatsapp plus”; I know a fix will come out soon.
 
 

Have you heard about GBBM?

I actually saw this on XDA forum and I feel I should share it here too. It is a customizable Blackberry Messenger. It works just like whatsapp plus. How do you feel when someone keeps sending you PING on bbm and you don’t feel like to reply? Hmm… it sound awkward but do you know, you can actually hide that disgusting, annoying “R” on your bbm… That is what GBBM does. It fix it for you; In order words, I can read all my chat messages without you knowing I have read your messages.

Why Should I Use GBBM?

==>GBBM gives you the possibility to backup program Chats and the possibility of restoring later
==>You can hide read status "R" and you can change the conversation bubble shape
==>You can change the color of notices icons and also also change the backgrounds of
Gallery... In other words, you can change your bbm theme background
==> You can change the colors and sizes of text, where you can Theme design
your own,
It supports all versions of Android, and many of the features seen by yourself.
 



 
 
 
Where Can I Download it?

You can download it here

How do I Hide Read Messages?

Go to GBBM settings - privacy - Hide read status

Note: 
Before you’ll be able to install it, you’ll need to uninstall your current BBM and then install this one.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment